There are several reasons why knowing the investment required for hearing aids and their associated care might interest you.
But the most likely reason is that you or a loved one has a hearing loss – and you’d like to find out how much you’ll need to pay to get the right service and technology.
Many hearing care clinics shy away from disclosing these figures. To be as transparent as possible, I’m going to give you as many details as I can about the options available at Duncan Hearing Healthcare.
However, before we get started, I want to let you in on a few insights about the nature of this type of investment.
You see, most of what you pay to address a hearing loss does NOT go toward your hearing technology. Instead, it accounts for the care, expertise, and long-term support you receive from a highly trained specialist.
A good way to think about this is in reference to buying bifocals.
- You could buy some reading glasses from your local pharmacy that will offer you some extra added support.
- Alternatively, you could have your eyes tested, have a specific prescription, and source the perfect glasses to help you to see the world in a new way.
There are many similarities between this and how you can treat your hearing loss.
For example, it’s possible to purchase a pair of hearing aids for $1200. But these will undoubtedly come without a treatment or care package.
These should make some difference to your hearing – raising the volume level of the things you witness around you. However, this would be the equivalent of plastering over the cracks in a home that needs a full overhaul – while it might come in under budget, there would be an inherent risk as time went on.
Most people who require hearing aids will need help and support that lasts a lifetime. This is best provided by an expert audiologist who can cater to their unique condition and maintain their devices for years into the future.
If anything goes awry with these extremely complex pieces of technology, it’s fantastic to have a specialist who is ready to step in and fix them right away.
Of course, not everyone is looking for the same experience. But if you want to receive the best possible outcome, there are several ways you can achieve this, taking into account your lifestyle, condition, and budget.
- For example, Duncan Hearing Healthcare can offer you a range of technology from our “best-in-class” devices – ideally suited to those that lead hectic, highly social lives and need to hear in restaurants and at meetings – to our “signature” instruments – which will enhance your capacity to communicate with loved ones, watch TV, and feel more engaged.
- There are also alternative lengths of warranty available, from two years to four years. Each of these will ensure that your hearing device will be repaired if it suffers a malfunction, becomes damaged, or even if you lose it by accident.
- In addition, depending on your budget and needs, you can receive different levels of care and support from your audiologist. This will ensure that your condition will be constantly monitored, and you’ll receive the most from your hearing technology, and you can have adjustments made when you require them.
- You’ll also find Duncan Hearing Healthcare can offer you a range of extra possibilities depending on the level of your treatment plan – from access to priority appointments to the use of our telehealth service, Virtual Hearing Care.
Every treatment plan available at Duncan Hearing Healthcare offers a different combination of these options – letting you find a fantastic solution for your hearing needs now and into the future.
Our treatment plans begin from just $99 per month via our “Better Hearing 4 Life” program and reach up to $7738 for all-inclusive treatment plans, with 0% financing available. This means there’s a treatment plan that can suit everyone’s needs.
I hope you have found this article informative and that you’re now able to get a sense of why working with an expert provider is crucial.
If you have a question about your hearing or would like to know more about our options, please contact your local office, and our experts will be happy to talk with you.
Thank you for reading.