The paperwork gives us information on your insurance to ensure we can confirm you would have no out-of-pocket expenses and have a referral or order it could require. It also provides the practitioner with your medical history so they can have a better understanding of how your hearing or tinnitus has affected you and choose the best treatment option.
What method can you receive paperwork?
We prefer to send it to you via email, so we have a chance to look at it ahead of time and be better prepared for any questions or concerns you have. The process for this method is as follows:
- You provide us the email during your initial phone call when making your appointment, and we enter all the information you gave to us into our system.
- We send you a link via Couselear; this will come from email@example.com with the subject Duncan Hearing Heal. Be sure to check your spam folder as well if you do not receive it within two business days.
- Click the link in the email; this will automatically bring you to our questionnaire.
- Continue through each page, filling out every question to the best of your ability. You want to complete the whole questionnaire once you start, as this is a time-sensitive link. If you do not complete, we can resend you the link, but you will have to start over from the beginning.
- Once you hit submit, you have completed the questionnaire, and we receive your answers automatically. We can also send it through the mail as a paper copy.
- Once you receive your paperwork, fill it out each question to the best of your ability.
After you have completed your paperwork or questionnaire, we do ask you to arrive 15 minutes early as we would like to review your answers before the start of your appointment. We also have to have you fill out our HIPAA or privacy act and collect copies of your insurance cards and photo ID.
If you have any questions or require further support completing your paperwork, please call us at 508.674.3334, and we will be more than happy to help.