Our country has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking for a return to normalcy as soon as possible. A lot has changed in our world, but Duncan Hearing Healthcare’s commitment to you and your safety remains of paramount importance. We will be reopening on May 18, 2020 and our goal is to maximize social distancing to the best of our ability within our office locations.
Our practice has always been focused on infection control, and in addition to what we have always done, we are augmenting our protocols to exceed what is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational and Safety Health Administration (OSHA).
Our response to Covid-19 is both comprehensive and meticulous.
During our time away from direct patient care, Dr. Duncan and her amazing team have worked diligently to enhance our procedures and protocols to provide the safe, exceptional care that you have become accustomed to. Here are a few of the measures we have implemented:
- Multiple Medical-Grade HEPA/UV-C light purifiers stationed throughout the office.
- Readily available hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- Entry doors to the office suites will be propped open to minimize contact.
- Sanitizing of all door handles and other often touched areas between patients
- Curbside waiting room. You will call us when you arrive and we will complete your check-in over the phone, we will have you wait in your car until it is your turn then we will call you when it is your turn to enter the office.
- Curbside care will be utilized whenever possible to keep your exposure to a minimum and lessen in-office foot traffic.
- Increased use of PPE. Any clinician or staff member having direct contact with patients will be wearing face shields and face masks as well as gloves when necessary.
- Modifications to the schedule to stagger appointments times.
- We are requiring all patients over the age of 2 who enter the office to wear a mask or face covering if not medically contraindicated.
- Walk-in appointments will not be allowed at this time. If you are having a problem, we kindly ask you to call the office and we will make arrangements to assist you in a timely fashion.
- Telephone and telehealth appointments will continue to be offered if you are not yet ready or able to safely come out to us at this time.
- Paperless intake forms are available to you, let one of our team members know and they can be emailed out to you.
Thank you for your ongoing trust and patience during this unprecedented time. We miss seeing all of our patient’s in the office and can’t wait to see you soon! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Dr. Duncan and the Duncan Hearing Healthcare Team